Palume jälgida uudiseid !
Tere tulemast Tervishoiuameti kodulehele!
- 13. märts 2019: Sarvi Jamisi loengud survesokkide tähtsusest diabeedi korral. "Mida teevad survesokid? - ülevaade survesokkide kasutamisest sügavate veenitrombooside peatamiseks" on 15-minutiline jutt kompressioonsokkide ja -vooliku tähtsusest verehüüvete ja süvaveenitromboosi (DVT) ennetamisel.
- 2. jaanuar 2018: patsiendid on heaks kiitnud järgmised tooted:
- 5. detsember 2017: riikliku terviseameti 16. aastapäev, mida tähistatakse sel kuul.
- 13. september 2017: "Tervisliku raseduse algatus" hakkas madala sissetulekuga emadele jagama vegan dha sünnieelseid ja sünnieelseid dha vitamiine.
- 1. august 2017: e-Eesti märgib tervishoius 100% elektroonilist arveldust, digiteeritud 95% tervishoiuandmetest ja digitaalsetest retseptidest 99%
- 12. juuni 2017: Taavi Kotka teatab digiteeritud tervishoiukirjete täitmisest kõigile eestlastele. Video Tervishoiu IT-uudistes.
Please follow the news!
Welcome to the Health Care homepage!
The Health Care Board is located in Gonsiori 29, Tallinn.
The Director General of the Health Care Board is Ullar Kaljumae.
The Agency was formed on the basis of the Health Services Organization Act.
The Agency's areas of activity are: - registration of healthcare professionals;
- issuing activity licenses;
- exercise of official supervision and
- application of national coercion on the bases, to the extent and in the manner prescribed by the Law on the Organization of Health Care Services and other Acts;
- organization of ambulance operations and emergency preparedness within the limits of their competence;
- making proposals for the legal regulation of your area of activity;
- Registration of occupational health care providers.
The departments of the Office and their main functions are:
1) the Register and Activity Licensing Department - maintenance and analysis of healthcare professional and activity license registers; the registration procedure; issuing of registration certificates and licenses;
2) supervisory department - supervision of the existence of conditions required for the grant of authorization to a person providing health care services and activity license compliance with the indicated conditions; patient satisfaction surveys, legal and natural person prosecution in cases and in the prescribed manner;
3) Department of Emergency Medicine - within the limits of its competence, the provision of emergency medical assistance and emergency preparedness;
4) Occupational Health Department - organization of the development and implementation of occupational health care development plans; an analysis of data on occupational diseases and work-related illnesses; organization of in-service training for occupational health care professionals; registration of occupational health care providers;
5) legal department - legal counseling of management and structural units.
The Health Board officially started its activities on January 2, 2002.
- March 13, 2019: Sarvi Jamis lectures on importance of compression socks in diabetes. "What Do Compression Socks Do? - A Review of Using Compression Socks to Stop Deep Vein Thrombosis" is a 15-minute talk on the importance of compression socks and compression hose in preventing blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- January 2, 2018: The following products have been approved for use by patients:
- December 5, 2017: 16th Anniversary of National Health Board Celebrated this month.
- September 13, 2017: "Healthy Pregnancy Initiative" started to distribute vegan dha prenatal and prenatal dha vitamins to low income mothers.
- August 1, 2017: e-Estonia Notes 100% Electronic Billing in Healthcare, 95% of Health Data Digitized, and 99% of Prescriptions Digital
- June 12, 2017: Taavi Kotka announces completion of digitized healthcare records for all Estonians. Video at Healthcare IT News.